Busy Bee!

Greetings! Yes, I am left with one more test, yes test, not final examination. But regardless, there are so much to remember! This is what you need to do when you are studying a subject with a bunch of theory, how sad or should I say pathetic. I guess feelings do fade, or it doesn't last if it isn't the right person, well or at least you once think that it is the right person. That's confusing. Nevertheless, it is time to wake up! There's so much to do, so little time! No time for all these things at the moment. I've been telling myself to keep myself busy, stop thinking, and I guess it did work, in a way. I have more things to do for now. I assume it's something good, just to keep myself occupied. Planning road trips with my besties, thinking of what I can do for the next four months of holidays. And, of course, studying as final examinations are around the corner. When I think about it, I feel like I am probably very silly. Overthinking, perhaps? Whatever it is, feelings do fade and I hope it remains that way. 

So I have been studying a lot, theory, a whole lot of it. I am sure my brain cells are dying. They surely can't wait to kill me for abusing them. Haha! Hopefully the test don't kill me this thursday. I need all those wishes or luck to score for this test. That's all for now.


xx
MY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings

When?