Feelings

It's 1 am in the morning and I decided to set-up a blog when I am suppose to be studying for tests next week. But, here I am, writing a blog. It has been a long time since I write. Phew.. This is probably the place I can rant things out. Have you ever ask yourself what are feelings? An emotional state or reaction? Does it have to be related to anything like love and affection? Or am I confused by the definition of it. It has been weeks since we spoken about that, it has been weeks that I kept this to myself. I reminded myself to draw a line, distant myself from you. But I just can't as much as I want to, as much as I know I need to. It is not easy to just distant yourself from a person, no?, after all those ups and downs throughout months. I constantly tell myself that this isn't the right person, it is not correct to fall for this person. But who is it to judge what is right or wrong? Often times, I ask myself if what I am doing is right? Should there be a line? Should I avoid you? There are millions of reasons to why I should avoid you. Yes, it is in my hands to do all those things just to draw a line, to tell myself that there should be a gap between us. It is really difficult to do so if you keep on talking to me. Maybe you'd think that it is okay to talk like normal, have meals together whenever we can, etc. But it is not helping. The things you said to me, I can't differentiate those things you told me, are you telling me as a friend? or more than a friend? Much frustration, much confusion. I told myself to stop thinking when I have tests and other things to do. Guess, I can't do much at the moment apart from sitting here, writing this shitty post. 


xx
MY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Bee!

When?