When?

As much as I try not to think about it, it still bothers me. It hurts so much that I don't know what to do other than ignoring you. Trying my best to avoid you because I know there is no outcome to this. It is difficult to pretend to be all okay and still talk to you. I wonder if you did consider about my feelings? I wonder why will I even fall for a person like you. No, I am not saying you're not good. It's just that it is wrong to have feelings for a person who has a partner. I hate myself so much for having feelings for you. I thought, perhaps I should have ignored you from the day I confessed. I am having a really hard time to digest the fact that you have a girlfriend and still can be close to another girl. I mean, how can you even differentiate your feelings so well. How is it even possible? I am not saying it isn't possible, but it's just, wow. I don't know what else is there I can tell you or how else to talk to you. It just hurts a lot and I don't know if you know about it. It's best for you not to know and I keep this to myself until the university life ends. It will all come to and end by then. 


xx
MY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Bee!

Feelings