Stuck

When you think that it is going to be okay and it isn't. Pretending to be okay is difficult. Feeling quite stupid to pretend that things are okay. Why am I even lying to myself? I won't get anything in return, trying to pretend that things are okay. Probably a title "May Yan, you're the stupid-est person on earth". It hurts, it hurts a lot. There's nothing that I can do other than crying. CRYING AIN'T GONNA HELP. How many times do I need to tell myself that? I'm so tired of pretending.. Why do I need to put up a smile and tell you that I am okay when I am not. Why am I still talking to you when I know, I shouldn't. There are a lot more things for me to do rather than sticking to this thing that does not bring any good to me. In fact, it is destroying myself..

xx
MY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Bee!

Feelings

When?