Confused

When you think the feeling has fade, when you think everything is okay. That is if no one says anything, probably living in denial. I don't know what else I can do. I tried not talking, but it doesn't work. For some reason, I will just end up texting you whenever I feel like it. And the thing is, it is good that you don't reply. I prefer it that way. In that way, only I will stop myself from doing all those nonsensical things or think that there is a chance (this doesn't sound like me, but I can't help myself). I never thought things like that will happen in me. You usually will see these in movies, not real life. 

I obviously do not have hopes or whatsoever thing you call it. It is not going to happen. In fact, nothing is going to happen, nothing is going to change. Everything will be normal, be the same, as usual. I told myself that a million times. But how fast can the feelings fade away if we both keep talking. Sometimes, I wish that I didn't know you, probably it's better if we didn't talk so much. I thought things will be fine, it will all be okay. I don't think it is. Well, it's better that I keep it to myself and not show it out, pretending that I am okay, and everything else is normal. Sometimes I ask myself, why do I need to pretend that I am okay when I am not? Telling you my feelings won't change anything, of course I don't expect any outcome. But at least some sympathy or whatever word you call it. It is not nice, having a bunch of people teasing you with a guy when the guy is in a relationship for so many years. I feel guilty, I feel bad because I know I should not fall for a guy who has a partner, that makes me look like shit. The feelings is just bad, way too bad, that I don't know what to say. It is difficult to keep things to myself, I am at the verge of bursting. Telling the rest that you have a partner and stop teasing us, coz it is not nice. Really, it isn't nice to me. I feel so crappy, so disgusted by what I am doing..

xx
MY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Bee!

Feelings

When?